FlaK-18 anti-aircraft cannon, 88 mm caliber, in the old Battery B-8 of coastal artillery of Mount San Pedro, in La Coruña (Galicia, Spain). These anti-aircraft cannons arrived in Spain with the German Condor Legion in 1936, after the start of the Spanish Civil War. Later the national side acquired more batteries on its own, and also were manufactured more than 100 cannons in Spain under license by the Spanish company Trubia from 1943.
The cannon in the photo was one of those made under by Trubia, called FT-44. It arrived to Ferrol on May 15, 1957 in a batch of 15 cannons delivered to the Antiaircraft Artillery Regiment No. 76 (RAAA 76) of the Spanish Army. When the Regiment moved to the barracks "Sánchez Aguilera", in Ferrol, this cannon was exposed outside the building. After the dissolution of the Regiment in 2002, the cannon was moved to Monte San Pedro, in La Coruña, where it is currently preserved in a good state.